Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Environmental Studies - Fast Track A Level - The Environmental Studies specification enables students to gain an insight into the environment, and the scientific processes that control and affect it. The central theme is the development of an understanding of how different events and cycles within... Read More »
- Accounting - Fast Track A Level - You will learn the fundamentals of record-keeping and the purposes, techniques and consequences of effective financial accounting.
Accounting helps businesses in the measuring, monitoring and planning of their operations. People skilled in accounting... Read More »
- Business Studies - Fast Track A Level - The course has been designed to provide students with an understanding of the following: how businesses work; how the world around them affects decision-making within a business; what leads to change and how businesses respond to these issues; and the... Read More »
- Economics - Fast Track A Level - Economics gives you a terminology and models to understand the world of money and finance, of employment, economic growth and international trade. You will need to get used to dealing with the specialist language of economics but you also need to be ... Read More »
- Law - Fast Track A Level - Law is both a fascinating and challenging subject. It affects every aspect of our daily lives. It is an ideal subject for someone with a logical mind, who likes research and attention to detail. AS/A2 Law generally is a very popular subject with both... Read More »