Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Administration and Control (Byte Size) - What do you think of when someone says the word "management" Perhaps you think of a factory with employees toiling away on the "shop floor" watched over and directed by the "management" in their white coats or pinstripe ... Read More »
- Advertising (Byte Size) - In this course we look in depth at Advertising, one of the main tools of contemporary marketing communications of the promotional mix.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
compare and contrast the different views about how ... Read More »
- Business Communication (Byte Size) - Communication is essential in all business. It is important at all levels and in all areas of organisations what ever they do and where ever they are. In this course we look at some basic communication theory that you need to understand to help you communicate... Read More »
- Business Contracts (Byte Size) - In this course you will be introduced to the law of contracts. If there is one pervasive activity in the world of commerce it is involvement in contract. All of the following are achieved through the medium of contracts. It is essential, therefore, that... Read More »
- Communication in Marketing (Byte Size) - The marketing departments of today have developed from a more narrowly focused function, that initially included only advertising and sales, to include public relations and sales promotion. Just as finance is concerned with money in all its forms, so... Read More »