Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Business Accounting - Accounting has become an essential part of business life, and the knowledge and skills that you will learn in your studies will give you a broader and more experienced view of business life.
The course has been written to introduce you to the bookkeeping... Read More »
- Accounting - Accounting Course
Accounting is designed to help those with an interest in a business, or other organisation, to assess its financial position and performance. It aims to communicate relevant economic information to interested parties and, as a result... Read More »
- Accounting With Computers (Skills Course) - This course requires no previous knowledge of accounting or finance.
This course is a guide to how computers can help you with your accounting. ... Read More »
- Annual Accounts and the Inland Revenue (Skills Course) - How your accounts are prepared. What they mean to you, your creditors and the Inland Revenue.... Read More »
- Book-keeping (Skills Course) - The aims of this Business Skills Bookkeeping Course are to:
understand why book-keeping is important
examine a wide variety of book-keeping options and select the
one most appropriate for your business
introduce value ... Read More »