Below you will find a list of courses that previous students have taken to complement their course. We hope that this list will give you some idea of the types of progression courses we offer, or alternative course options that may be of interest to you.
- Basic Maths - This course deals with a number of basic mathematical concepts that will be used during your study and/or work life. When you have worked through this unit you will be able to:
Understand the number system and relationships between sizes of objects... Read More »
- Child Care - Child Care Course
Possibly the most important thing a parent will ever do in their life is to care for their child. Many parents adapt very easily to this function and others want to gain as much information as possible on how to take care of the child... Read More »
- Child Development - This course examines areas of communication, language, play and social learning, whilst exploring the physical, mental and emotional development of the child. Formulated to cater to the needs and requirements of those engaged, or contemplating careers... Read More »
- Child Psychology Level 4 - Child Psychology Course
This in-depth Child Psychology Course will provide you with an amazing insight into the development of the child and will help you understand the things and situations that can affect how a child behaves.
About Child Psychology... Read More »
- Child Psychology Skills - Parents, teachers, nurses, indeed all of us, being exposed to young children at one time or another, can enrich both our social experience and that of children by understanding children and the developmental processes they experience.
This course would... Read More »